Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Do I Make My Boss Recognize My Productivity?

Dear Evil HR Lady,

I have been working at my job since the building opened about 5 months ago. I was usually working 5-6 shifts a week (35-40 hours) & have recently been cut down to 2-3 shifts a week (15-20 hours). My work ethic/pace has not changed at all, but my manager keeps telling me that I work too slow. I know for a fact that that is not true and I have tried asking the other managers and even the General Manager for help, getting the same response from all of them: “That’s not my department, talk to YOUR manager” He also seems to blame me for things that I didn’t even do and has called me names like idiot or moron on several occasions. I have tried contacting my works HR, but never received a response. This is my only job, and I work hard to ensure I keep it. Now I feel like the manager is threatening my job security with false accusations.

How Do I Make My Boss Recognize My Productivity?

No comments:

Post a Comment