Monday, December 13, 2010

The Worst Career Advice You've Received


Would you like a free dress? A totally awesome dress, that is. One from Shabby Apple? I do, but alas, I'm not eligible for this free dress.

The wonderful people at Shabby Apple are giving away one dress to one of my readers. If you win, you can pick any dress from their collection.

I realize this is totally discriminatory and if my male readers want to get some company to offer something masculine I'd be happy to run another contest. But, think of your wife/mother/girlfriend/sister and enter! Then you say, "Honey, for Christmas I got you a new dress!"

In order to enter the contest, leave a comment with the worst career advice you've ever received. This can be advice you've received in real life, advice you've read on the internet (link please) or bad advice you've made up yourself for this contest. If you link to something I've written, claiming my advice was the worst ever you better justify it or I'll accidentally rip your entry into tiny little shreds.

The winner will be chosen at random on December 20th! I'm excited to read your bad advice. And you should be excited to get a dress.

Note:  I did check with the Shabby Apple people and they will ship internationally, so enter away.  I'm dying reading all this advice.

Entries are officially closed. If you have some "good" career advice, feel free to share, but the winner has been picked and is (drum roll please) AZURE, who posted December 15, 2010 6:52 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment