Monday, November 1, 2010

I Can't Get A Promotion

Dear Evil HR Lady,

I’ve been working at the same job with -1 title change for 15 yrs. My hurdle is I’m being held back -due to personality conflict. I’ve trained all new hires (4 people) including 2 bosses. They are very difficult to please & moody.

Most of my reviews are ‘barely acceptable.’ however, my boss is routinely asking me for help.

I have asked to be promoted several times…every year for 4 years. The title I requested became available but in an area that doesn’t interest me. I’ve asked HR to define my job and they said my boss has to write it. So I asked the boss to update it. He lied to me and said he did. I checked it and nothing changed (earlier this year) Times are tough.. My HR dept is not confidential. Help!!


I Can't Get a Promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment