Friday, September 17, 2010

My Boss Picks on Me

I am considered to be an exempt employee for a small company (family owned) with less than 25 employees. I have been working for them for over 10 years now. The original hours worked and paid time off has changed several times over the years but nothing was ever put in writing such as a employee handbook.

The owner wants to deduct for 1/2 day for vacation time for doctors appointment when I left at 2 pm! 1/2 day would be 12 noon not 2 pm. Besides, the time was made up by working late and not taking lunch (I kept personal track of it). He doesn’t treat other employees the same way, which is not right especially since I am the highest paid employee in the company and also bring in the biggest revenues.


My Boss Picks on Me

No comments:

Post a Comment