Friday, August 27, 2010

Short Responses

I'm a big advice column fan--that's why I started writing one. My sister is as well and we were chatting about how we both read Dear Abby every day even though we both think she's not all that bright. I confessed, "Most of the time I just read the questions and skip her answers."

And then it occurred to me that some of you might enjoy the questions here more than the answers. (Although, you should enjoy the answers more than the questions because they are written by meeeeee!!!!!) Anyway, I frequently get questions that I reply to quickly with one or two lines and don't turn into a full fledged post for whatever reason.

I thought that from time to time I'd post some of these "short response" questions and answers. Feel free to give the question writer your opinion as well. My next post will be a couple or more of these short answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment