Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Stealing From My Employer

The IT people in my company are seriously underpaid. If we ever complain about, management says they could always outsource our jobs to India, so we better stop whining. So, a year or so ago a co-worker and I had a great idea: we got permission to buy the old computers that were going to be discarded and then we fix them up and sell them on Ebay.

A few months ago, I took it a step further. When I’m asked to fix someone’s computer, I’ll declare it unfixable instead. The person’s department orders a new computer and I buy the old, “broken” one from the company for $50-$100, fix the minor problem and sell it for huge profit.

I’m afraid I’m going to get busted. What’s going to happen to me if my boss finds out?



Your boss will be really mad. Yes, he/she will. Go to BNET and read my full answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment