Monday, September 14, 2009

A Confession and a Poll

On Friday night I had a delightful conversation with Jared from Human Resource Executive Online. He asked me what HR blogs I read regularly and I had to (gulp!) confess that I don't read too many of them. It's not because I don't love you all (I do! I really do!) it's just that discussing the nuances of the implication of card check legislation makes me feel like I'm on a tedious conference call at work.

But, I realize that most of you are much more entertaining and informative than that. I read Ask a Manager, Clue Wagon and US News' On Careers regularly. The blogs in my sidebar are looked at from time to time. But what else should I be reading every day? (Or as often as they post?)

Jared also asked me who my readers were and I had to confess that I didn't know. I mean, I know who comments, but I have a lot more hits than I do comments, so I don't know who everyone is. He wondered if they tended to be other HR folks or just normal humans. I wonder too, so take a few seconds and respond to this poll. Then we'll know!

No comments:

Post a Comment